Craving Rest? Take a Deep Breath and Find Peace
One of my favorite things about working with women is empowering them to build time into their schedules to spend with God. In the hustle and bustle of life, we sometimes need to be reminded that what we really need is Jesus — not a better reputation, or nicer kids, or a thriving business, or a superstar husband. But in order to remember that, what we so often need is rest: Quiet spaces to ponder what the Lord did for us on the cross. Time to reflect on how He has worked in our lives. Permission to bask in His promises instead of immediately moving on to the next to-do item.
That’s what my five-week Craving Rest e-course is all about. Do you think you might need this course? If you feel worn-out, tired, overwhelmed, irritable, or without a moment of margin to spare, then this course is for you.
You may be thinking something like this: “Carey. The whole reason I need this course is that I don’t have time to take this course. How am I supposed to fit this into my schedule?”
Well, friend, I created this as a self-paced course so you can work through it as you do make time. This is a guilt-free, shame-free environment. It’s about designing a Sabbath plan that works for you — not about having one ready to go right now.
In this course:
- Learn about God’s plan for the Sabbath — and why it’s important that we have a dedicated time of rest
- Follow a practical, interactive plan to develop a Sabbath plan for your life
- Bathe every session in prayer, knowing that God is always faithful to hear us
- Center any changes you make in the truth of Scripture
- Hear about my own personal journey from a season of exhaustion to building a healthy Sabbath habit
Don’t hesitate to email me if you have any questions about whether this e-course is right for you. I look forward to helping you make time to regularly rest and connect deeply with the Lord!